That a child, age four and under, is 14 times more likely to die in a “non-guarded swimming pool” than they are to be involved in a motor vehicle death. That’s right… 14 TIMES MORE LIKELY! With that startling and alarming statistical fact, isn’t about time that you have certified lifeguards and/or first responders at your pool facility? Pool lifeguards not only help prevent incidents and accidental deaths they also establish order and structure that is needed at all commercial pool facilities.
PMI is a professional full service Pool Management Companies that provides staffing solutions for Aquatic Management , Swimming Pool Management , water parks, community pools and city pools. We manage facilities in multiple states and can provide you with multiple solutions for your facility.
Selecting the right pool lifeguard and Lifeguard Company to manage your aquatic facility can be a tricky task. There all kinds of lifeguards out there. Ones you don’t want…and the PMI ones you do. A Pool lifeguard will normally need to be:
- Physically fit
- Have good vision and hearing
- Be mentally alert and self-disciplined
- Be a strong, able and confident swimmer
- Be a leader
- Have a positive and winning attitude
- Be trained and have successfully completed a course of training in the techniques and practices of rescue, first aid and cpr in accordance with a syllabus approved by a national recognized training organization
- Thoroughly understand and enforce all rules, policies and procedures; educate patrons about facility rules and regulations
- Complete accident reports, incident reports and any other reports as needed
- Identify hazards and immediate risks that might compromise the safety of patrons
- Provide “lite” cleaning/maintenance of the pool facility
- Communicate clearly about issues or concerns
- Participate in training’s and skill assessments; remain current on safety practices and procedures by attending meetings, training and safety programs
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required
These are just a few important points that make PMI’s pool lifeguard points that are winning aquatic facilities business across the country.
Pool Management Inc
Pool Management Inc./PMI is a professional full service pool management company that provides staffing solutions for aquatics centers, water parks, community pools and city pools. We manage facilities in multiple states and can provide you with multiple solutions for your facility. We also offer new facility design and build options or renovations and upgrades. Does your facility simply need weekly chemicals and maintenance? We offer that as well.
Pool Management Inc. /PMI are committed to providing the highest level of service and we want to be more than just your “pool company”. We have discovered that most of our communities and facilities have a growing need for pool related programs and activities. We feel certain that our additional programs will add excitement to your community and build long lasting relationships between your community and our staff.
At Pool Management Inc. /PMI we use multiple social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter to actively market your facility. We will create a web site specific for your facility with photographs and video to better market to your community.