PMI will place the right lifeguarding according to your pools specific needs. We only recruit and hire the best so you can relax and enjoy your summer.
PMI is a professional full service Pool Management Companies that provides staffing solutions for Aquatic Management companies , Pool Management jobs that provides staffing solutions for Swimming Pool Management , water parks, community pools and city pools. We manage facilities in multiple states and can provide you with multiple solutions for your facility.
Certified and affiliated with National Associations such as; CAI, (Community Association Institute) CMAA, (Club Managers Association of America) NRPA, (National Park and Rec. Association) and NPMA (National Pool Management Association).
Automated computerized timekeeping and staff attendance system.
Highly trained national and international certified lifeguards. Coupled with our own training and written review examinations.
Full compliance with local, state and federal codes including OSHA regulations of Blood Born Pathogens and MSDS chemical data sheets.
A full range of pool related programs are available including: Swim lessons, personal training water aerobics, and water fitness programs. Excellent Workers Compensation coverage. We carry a $1,000,000 general liability insurance program coupled with professional and punitive damages for your protection.
Swimming Pool Management
Pool Management, Inc. has over 20 successful years in the swimming pool management industry. We have been providing City’s, Country Clubs, Communities and Home Owner Associations with America’s finest Lifeguards, Aquatics Directors, Swim and water instructors. We assemble a team for your facility based on your criteria. We also have pool construction division that has been building new pools and renovating existing pools for over 20 years. Whether it be Pool or Deck resurfacing, New shade structure installation, Salt System conversions, or pump room repair and design, Pool Management, Inc. has the resources and experience for all your facility’s needs.
Selecting the right pool lifeguard and Lifeguard Company to manage your aquatic facility can be a tricky task. There all kinds of lifeguards out there. Ones you don’t want…and the PMI ones you do. A Pool lifeguard will normally need to be:
- Physically fit
- Be mentally alert and self-disciplined
- Be a strong, able and confident swimmer
- Be a leader
- Be trained and have successfully completed a course of training in the techniques and practices of rescue, first aid and cpr in accordance with a syllabus approved by a national recognized training organization
- Thoroughly understand and enforce all rules, policies and procedures; educate patrons about facility rules and regulations
- Complete accident reports, incident reports and any other reports as needed
- Identify hazards and immediate risks that might compromise the safety of patrons
- Provide “lite” cleaning/maintenance of the pool facility
- Communicate clearly about issues or concerns
- Participate in training’s and skill assessments; remain current on safety practices and procedures by attending meetings, training and safety programs
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required
These are just a few important points that make PMI’s pool lifeguard points that are winning aquatic facilities business across the country.