PMI is committed to providing the highest level of service and we want to be more than just your “pool company”. We have discovered that most of our communities and facilities have a growing need for pool related programs and activities. We feel certain that our additional programs will add excitement to your community and build long lasting relationships between your community and our staff.
PMI will place the right lifeguard according to your pools specific needs. We only recruit and hire the best so you can relax and enjoy your summer. Certified and affiliated with National Associations such as; CAI, (Community Association Institute) CMAA, (Club Managers Association of America) NRPA, (National Park and Rec. Association) and NPMA (National Pool Management Association) Swimming Pool Management.
Pool Management, Inc. has over 20 successful years in the pool industry. We have have been providing City’s, Country Clubs, Communities and Home Owner Associations with America’s finest Lifeguards, Aquatics Directors, Swim and water instructors. We assemble a team for your facility based on your criteria. We also have pool construction division that has been building new pools and renovating existing pools for over 20 years. Whether it be Pool or Deck resurfacing, new shade structure installation, Salt System conversions, or pump room repair and design, Pool Management, Inc. has the resources and experience for all your facility’s needs & Aquatic Management companies .
– Water chemistry checked and balanced
– Check turnover rate and psi gauges
– Log all readings
– Vacuum pool as needed
– Clean waterline tile as needed
– Clean out skimmers
– Clean out H.L. Basket
– Backwash filter system
– Empty trash cans and replace with new liner
– Straighten furniture on deck
– Blow off deck (if applicable)
– Post our records in pump room
– Additional visits will be charged accordingly
– Restroom will be wiped down with disinfectant
– Restock paper products and soap as needed
– Sweep/Mop floor
– Empty trash receptacles and replace new liners
– Keep pump room swept/organized
As you are monitoring your pool, take note as it will let you know if there is an issue:
– Are the returns in the sidewall of the pool weak?
– Is the in-floor cleaning system working correctly? Your pool should be free of 99% of dirt and debris.
– How is the water clarity in your pool? The bottom should be visible and the water crystal clear.
– Is the drain at the bottom obstructed?
– Is your hose cleaner moving as it should?
– Any abnormal odors?
PMI is a professional full service Pool Management jobs that provides staffing solutions for Aquatic Management companies, water parks, community pools and city pools. We manage facilities in multiple states and can provide you with multiple solutions for your facility.